Chiba Seiji's NINJA HUNTER Gets A U.S. Blu-Ray Combo Release This November!

I don't know what Alien vs. Ninja and The Kunochi: Ninja Girl helmer Chiba Seiji has up his sleeve after this. I do know that I am as interested as I am in his latest stateside arrival, Ninja Hunter with Koga Mitsuki, Kurokawa Mei and Mimoto Masanori starring and its North American trailer still has my interest peaked.
Tao, a ninja from the Iga clan, wakes up in a cave surrounded by dead bodies, including a beautiful female ninja. Suffering from amnesia, he can’t remember how or why he’s there, or if he’s the one responsible for this massacre. As Tao fights various other ninja, he begins to piece together his memories with their stories. But instead of solving the enigma, a web of betrayal unfolds.
Check out the trailer below and Pre-order your Blu-Ray copy ahead of its November 14 release today!


Previous
Next Post »